Thunderbird Consulting offers a variety of consulting and educational services. Below are some of the services that we offer:
IT SECURITY CONSULTING
- Threat Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
- IT Security Policy Development
- IT Security Audits/Assessments
- IT Security Architecture Design/Review
IT SECURITY EDUCATION
We offer several types of educational services.
Workshops: Our workshops consists of a one to one and a half hour presentation of specific topic with a half hour question and answer session. These workshops are great for lunch time seminars or afternoon group meetings. We encourage interaction in our workshops through open discussion and some role-play. Humor and real-life examples are used to keep the audience interested andto explain difficult concepts.
Some of the topics include:
- Safe Surfing Habits
- Copyrright and Software Piracy
- Introduction to IT Security
- General IT Security Awareness
- E-mail Security and Usage
- How to Launch and IT Security Awareness Program
- Writing Good IT Policy and How To Sell It
- Wireless Security
Full Day Courses: Our instructions have expereince delivering one day workshops on various topics (please contact for availability). Thunderbird Consulting can also deliver material on an extended basis (when available).